Scoliosis Treatment for Children
SpineCor® treatment is different to conventional non-surgical treatments, which are all essentially rigid or semi-rigid braces. SpineCor® recognizes and attempts to control not only the progression of the deformity, but works to rebalance and strengthen the abnormal musculature, improve posture and to reinforce and integrate positive neurological feedback.
- It can provide stabilisation or correction of Idiopathic Scoliosis from a 15° Cobb angle and above.
- It is fully flexible, allowing normal body movement and growth.
- It allows children to lead a normal life.
- It is worn easily and comfortably under clothing.
- It increases children’s treatment acceptance, helping to achieve better results.